When in London. Part 1

18:05


I tend to record as much as I can, just in case, as the years pass throught, Im struggle to remember some gestures, moments, faces, words, looks, etc, that will always remind me of all you, and especially, causing me a good laugh. A mix of nostalgic and happiness laugh, exactly like in those videos. 
So, here you have, a sharing of only a tiny piece of what has been part of my memories during these past two years and a half (I'm lying probably only the last nine months)
Sorry, I am not, for annoying some of you. We both know you actually loved it. Without all you the second part of this video wouldn't have been possible.





PS: And yeah, we got also sunny days in this island, cold freezing sunny days, but still sunny.  


Karen A.

You Might Also Like

0 comments